Onapsis Research Labs provides the industry's leading intelligence on security threats affecting SAP and Oracle systems.
Onapsis research experts combine in-depth knowledge and experience to deliver technical analysis with business context, and provide sound security judgment to the market.
Onapsis Research Labs™ works closely with SAP and Oracle product security teams to responsibly deliver the information to customers. Highlights include:
- Was the first to uncover SAP exploits that were used to compromised US Agencies including OPM and DHS. Read the Blog
- Reported more than 300 SAP and Oracle vulnerabilities to date.
- Released over 500 SAP and Oracle security advisories to date.
- ~100 Security Advisories affecting SAP HANA
- Consulted on impact of cyber threats on SAP and Oracle with over 180 Onapsis enterprise customers.
- Delivered research on Top 10 attack vectors affecting SAP Business Objects, SAP HANA, SAP Mobile, SAP ABAP, J2EE Portals, Oracle JD Edwards and Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Regularly presents at leading security, SAP and Oracle conferences around the world.
- Onapsis was the first to deliver “SAP Security In Depth” publications that provide detailed analysis on security risks impacting SAP and SAP HANA.
Onapsis Research Labs publish their insights in the following ways: