With the GDPR enforcement date of May 2018 and steep fines of up to 4% of profit or €20 million looming, organizations are still struggling to understand this complicated policy and how they will adhere to it. This guide aims to provide SAP customers an overview of GDPR, how it affects them and how they can begin a plan to become compliant.
By downloading this guide, you will learn:
- Important details about GDPR
- How to check if your organization manages EU citizen data
- Which SAP systems handle citizen data
- Methods to secure data housed in SAP systems
- How to align your SAP security with GDPR compliance mandates