How are organizations truly managing cybersecurity risks in their SAP ecosystem? Ponemon Institute’s latest study of 607 global IT security practitioners reveals senior level perceptions about SAP, its security challenges, and the risk of data breaches and cyberattacks.
By downloading this report, you will learn:
- Senior leadership’s perception about SAP security risks
- How critical SAP systems are to the revenue of an organization
- The average cost of a data breach if an SAP system is taken offline
- Where the division of responsibility is perceived to lie for securing SAP systems
- Perceived confidence in being able to detect an SAP breach