Enforce Compliance and Protect Business-Critical Applications
OSP is the first platform to enable SAP teams to enforce compliance and protect business-critical application (BCA) systems by actively locking them down and effectively preventing them from drifting into an insecure or non-compliant state.
OSP alerts security teams and SAP administrators when a user attempts a change to an important security parameter or setting and, if required, stop the change from being implemented. This results in significantly reduced risk and considerable time and cost savings to the organization.
Enforce and Protect product functionality enables OSP customers to:
- Automatically stop critical system changes to prevent SAP systems from becoming insecure or non-compliant
- Receive immediate alerts if an unplanned update could make a system insecure
- Approve out-of-band configuration changes that are required as exceptions
- Maintain secure configuration settings that require significant time and investment
- Record and log change activity for audit and investigations
- Continuously assure configurations adhere to corporate policies for all SAP versions, including S/4 HANA