Thursday, March 24th, 2016 2:00 P.M. EST
How are organizations truly managing cybersecurity risks in their SAP ecosystem? Ponemon Institute’s latest study of 607 global IT and IT security practitioners reveals senior level perceptions about SAP, its security challenges, and the risk of data breaches and cyberattacks.
To discuss these findings, Dr. Larry Ponemon, chairman and founder, Ponemon Institute, along with Steve Higgins, SVP of Customer Success, Onapsis will be hosting a live webcast on Thursday, March 24th, 2016 2:00 P.M. EST. They will cover all key findings outlined in the report, focusing on the current state of SAP cybersecurity, as well as expected trends.
Attendees will learn:
- Senior leadership’s perception about SAP security risks
- How critical SAP systems are to the revenue of an organization
- The average cost of a data breach if an SAP system is taken offline
- Where the division of responsibility is perceived to lie for securing SAP systems
- Perceived confidence in being able to detect an SAP breach
- Which SAP applications are most susceptible to cyberattacks