The Onapsis Security Platform for Oracle E-Business Suite enables organizations to transform their EBS security programs while aligning their security, IT and audit teams
The Onapsis Security Platform is the first solution that combines a preventative, behavioral-based and context-aware approach for detecting, identifying and mitigating security risks, compliance gaps and cyberattacks on business-critical applications.
By partnering with Onapsis, your enterprise can bridge the gap in Oracle EBS security and compliance capabilities in the below areas:
Perform automated vulnerability and compliance checks
- Identify application-level security risks affecting Oracle EBS
- Check for missing or incorrectly configured security patches
- Check for insecure system parameters and configurations
- Check for risky user authorizations
- Streamline compliance and internal audit mandates
- Prioritize risks based on business impact
- Mitigate risks to Oracle EBS applications
The Onapsis Security Platform for EBS is currently available and able to seamlessly work in any environment whether on-prem or in a public or private cloud.
Constantly working with IT Convergence customers, we usually receive security reports from other vendors and, by far, the report from OSP for EBS is the best I have seen in years. I will be working with the report on our internal development instance to enforce the security and also check for any missing validations we believe are important to consider.
- DBA Senior - IT Convergence