Onapsis partners with top strategic alliances to deliver the most comprehensive ERP cybersecurity solutions available.
Alerts from the Department of Homeland Security and recent independent research reports have shown a 100% increase in public exploits for SAP and Oracle ERP systems over the last three years. The data in ERP systems, including intellectual property, customer data, PII, financial information and more, is the most regulated data an enterprise can maintain and requires protection. A successful attack on these systems or an internal misuse or threat could have a devastating impact on your customer’s operations, financial well-being and reputation.
Onapsis offers the industry’s most complete business-critical application security and compliance solution – providing customers unprecedented ERP application visibility, monitoring, assessment and compliance capabilities – allowing you to expand your advisory and technical services offerings to support digital transformation, cloud migration and regulatory compliance projects.
Benefits of becoming a strategic alliance partner:
- Implement technology and services tailored to your customers' business needs
- Access industry experts for first-hand knowledge on the latest ERP security issues and solutions
- Lower your customers' threat profile and alert them to today's cybersecurity landscape
- Provide a complete consulting offering around SOC transformation, insider threats and business risk that includes threat intelligence
- Offer an SAP and Oracle EBS incident response and threat hunting assessment service
- Engage in joint marketing initiatives to drive demand for your solutions
- Access to the Onapsis Partner Portal, demo environment, training materials and NFR solutions