Onapsis works with top Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) who deliver applications running on SAP and Oracle platforms.
Organizations are under increased scrutiny to manage security risks and ensure compliance of regulated and private data housed in their SAP and Oracle ERP applications, but often lack the proper staff to effectively do so.
Through the Onapsis MSSP program, providers can deploy Onapsis as a cloud-based platform for individual customers, or as part of an integrated suite of managed security services. Onapsis services can be integrated with key security logging and networking infrastructures, SAP platforms and GRC capabilities. Onapsis also incorporates threat intelligence reporting as it applies to your customers’ business requirements.
Benefits of becoming an Onapsis MSSP partner include:
- Expanded service offerings to support clients’ digital transformation, cloud migration, and GDPR projects related to SAP and Oracle ERP applications
- Increase ROI of services for your clients – helping them integrate SAP and Oracle visibility and governance capabilities into your larger managed SOC services offerings for complete operational application security management
- Increased margins while delivering next-generation business-critical application security solutions and expertise to your clients
- Access to the Onapsis Partner Portal, demo environment, training materials and NFR solutions
- Flexible license model, tailored to your needs including time-based and frequency-based subscriptions