Business-critical Oracle applications are vulnerable to financial fraud, sabotage or espionage from cyberattacks and traditional methods of security may not be enough. Read about the importance of including Oracle E-Business Suite in your overall security processes in our Onapsis Security In-Depth: an Introduction to Securing Oracle E-Business Suite.
Learn how Onapsis can help you determine how secure your Oracle EBS applications are with an Onapsis Business Risk Illustration for Oracle. By examining your organization’s Oracle application layer for existing known vulnerabilities, our team of experts can help you understand where the risks exist in your application.
- Understand your Oracle E-Business Suite application layer, its primary processes and informational assets it contains
- Identify existing vulnerabilities and attack surfaces
- Relate vulnerabilities to your organization’s risk posture to determine top risks to the business
- Summary report of existing vulnerabilities found in scanned Oracle systems
- Breakdown of how each found vulnerability can be leveraged by an attacker
- Impact to business if exploited with remediation suggestions