Date: December 7, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM EST
With the recent announcement of Onapsis Security Platform (OSP) for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) applications, this webcast will demo and highlight the functionality that will enable organizations using Oracle EBS to manage the security and compliance of these critical yet complex applications within a constantly shifting threat landscape.
Onapsis Security Platform (OSP) for Oracle EBS Key Features
The Onapsis Security Platform is the first solution that combines a preventative, behavioral-based and context-aware approach for detecting, identifying and mitigating security risks, compliance gaps and cyberattacks on business-critical applications. With this currently released functionality, OSP will help organizations:
- Identify application-level security risks affecting Oracle EBS
- Check for missing or incorrectly configured security patches
- Check for insecure system parameters and configurations
- Check for risky user authorizations
- Streamline compliance and internal audit mandates
- Prioritize risks based on business impact
- Mitigate risks to Oracle EBS applications
Oracle EBS capabilities, supporting on-prem, hybrid and public cloud environments are available in the Onapsis Security Platform solution starting immediately.