Each year 400+ vendors and 50k attendees descend on San Francisco to network and learn about the current and future trends in security that they can apply in their organizations. While you may have your own priorities, it is often hard to understand the offerings of the hundreds of vendors you will meet with and, surely hear from, the week after the event.
To help you understand Onapsis’s key offerings, the next few weeks until RSAC we will be highlighting the key areas that Onapsis can help your organization secure the information and processes that matter most. We will have numerous opportunities at RSAC to benefit from educational information to take with you into the coming year to help prioritize security projects.
The below five topics are key trends that we have identified from our customers, partners and internal research teams that we will discuss at this year’s conference and will enable you with the information you need to secure your organization’s core.
- ERP applications and why you need to focus on them. ERP applications run the business, and yet, organizations are still relying on traditional security methods to secure them. Based on the advancements in insider threats and pivoting attacks, if you aren’t focused on securing the core of your business, nothing else matters in your security practice. Visit us at our booth, #5464, to learn more about why ERP application security should be a priority for you in 2019.
- Making security an enabler in complex cloud migrations. The recent CSA Cloud Security surveyhighlights some key findings and misconceptions companies have while migrating their ERP applications to the cloud. Meet with our experts at RSA to learn how to migrate in phases, ensuring stability and security each step, whether using hybrid, public or private clouds. And if you are attending the CSA Summit on Monday, join Onapsis's CTO, JP Perez-Etchegoyen, as he shares his expertise on the discussion panel: The Approaching Decade of Disruptive Technologies.
- Digital Transformation - Protect what matters. Every organization is in the middle of some sort of data or digital transformation project, but how does security, especially for your ERP systems, play a role? Stop by our booth to talk to our experts about projects you are planning or more information on how-to migrate quicker, while maintaining security and compliance.
- Security hygiene and how your organization aligns to an ERP security maturity model. Onapsis will be hosting our fourth annual CISO Roundtable at RSA this year with industry experts as our moderators. Join myself, Mario Chiock, Fellow and CISO Emeritus at Schlumberger and Jason Fruge, CISO at Fossil for an interactive discussion on the stages of maturity you should aim towards when securing ERP systems and how to get there.
- How common are ERP breaches? Join our CTO, JP Perez-Etchegoyen during his theater session, “Dissecting ERP Breaches: They’re More Common Than You Know” to learn about how ERP breaches are more common than you may think. Hear real life examples of forensics assignments the Onapsis Research Labs has completed when an organization’s SAP or Oracle system has been breached.