2014 – The Year of Milestones
As we enter the New Year, there is a lot to look back on that has gotten Onapsis to where it is today. The security industry has never been more complex, and as the need for reliable business-critical application security solutions increases, Fortune 500 companies are looking for a reliable solution they can trust to protect their processes and data running on SAP. In 2014, Onapsis established itself as the defacto solution to solve the most pressing SAP security and compliance challenges. After receiving funding in June from .406 Ventures and Endeavor, we have been able to double-down our investment in R&D to enhance our product offerings and launch the Onapsis Security Platform. We were also able to expand our global sales and marketing efforts to drive rapid growth. Fast forward 6 months later and we are well positioned and ready to see what 2015 has in store for the Onapsis team and the market we serve!
Here are some highlights of 2014:
- Secured $10 million in funding from .406 Ventures
- Achieved over 130% year-over-year revenue growth
- Delivered industry first business-critical application security platform, the Onapsis Security Platform, which provides an adaptive approach to SAP security including real-time vulnerability, compliance, detection and response capabilities
- Established and extended partnerships with industry leading organizations including SAP, PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, E&Y, Accenture, McAfee, and Accuvant/FishNet
- Moved global headquarters to new office space in Boston, MA, to support rapid growth of employee base
- Expanded presence in Europe with offices in Germany, France and the United Kingdom
- Expanded executive team with the addition of Alex Bender, Vice President of Marketing, and Stephen Higgins, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience, Services, and Solutions
- Presented at over 20 global security and SAP industry conferences including RSA, Black Hat USA, Black Hat Europe, Evanta Global CISO Summit, and SAP TechEd & d-code
- The Onapsis Research Labs published over 30 new security advisories related to vulnerabilities in SAP applications with 46% rated as ‘high priority’
- Expanded Board of Advisors with addition of Renee Guttmann, former CISO of Coca-Cola and current Vice President in the Accuvant Office of the CISO, and Yuecel Karabulut, former Chief Security Advisor at SAP and current Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Product Security Leader at VMware
- Expanded Board of Directors with addition of Marcos Galperin, CEO and co-Founder of MercadoLibre Inc.
The tremendous accomplishments Onapsis has experienced wouldn’t have been possible without each and every member of our team. Onapsis is one team and one tribe, and that tribe is growing. I’m so proud of everything we have achieved on our journey so far and I couldn’t ask for a better team, customers and innovative technology to enter 2015 with. Go Onas!