SAP Security Recommendations Gap Assessment
“Is my SAP platform following the latest Security Guidelines officially released by SAP? If not, how big is the gap and how do I close it?”
In September 2010, SAP released a set of important Security Guidelines named “SAP Security Recommendations: Secure Configuration SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP”.
This official document outlines “a set of security measures for ABAP systems against unauthorized access within the corporate network”, making their implementation a must for organizations that cannot afford to take risks.
The SAP Security Recommendations Gap Assessment service verifies whether your SAP platform is compliant with this de-facto standard, identifying missing security measures and providing detailed guidance on how to effectively implement them.
- Quickly discover whether your SAP platform is compliant with SAP’s official security recommendations to protect it against cyber attacks.
- Identify which are the missing security measures and understand their associated risks.
- Obtain detailed technical information on how to implement the necessary measures and become compliant.
- Executive Report with a summary of compliant/non-compliant control points.
- Regularization Technical Report, providing detailed technical information on how to solve non-compliant items.