SAP In-Depth Security Assessment
“Is my SAP platform configured securely? Am I missing critical security patches? Do my users have more authorizations than they should have? What do I need to do to protect my business-critical information?”
The SAP In-Depth Security Assessment service performs a comprehensive analysis of the security of your SAP platform, identifying security weaknesses that could pose a risk to the business information.
Using internally-developed, state-of-the-art tools and manual techniques, Onapsis consultants perform a whitebox assessment of the target platforms, identifying security mis-configurations, missing security patches and dangerous user authorizations.
Backed by the largest knowledge-base of security threats affecting SAP systems, Onapsis consultants are able to reliably detect existing risks in your entire SAP platform.
In order to obtain a detailed list of the exclusive checks comprehended in this service, please contact us here.
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of existing vulnerabilities affecting your SAP platform (SAP application layer)
- Optionally identify security issues at the network, operating system and database layers of your SAP platform.
- Obtain a suggested action plan and detailed solutions to mitigate discovered risks, increasing the security level of the platform.
- Executive Report with a summary of detected vulnerabilities and the possible impacts for the business.
- Detailed Technical Report, detailing detected vulnerabilities and associated risks.
- Mitigation Plan Report, presenting a recommended action plan with detailed mitigation activities for each detected issue.